Organisation Name : Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (www.jipmer.edu.in)
Advertisement No. Admn.I. 1(27) /2013
Posts : Professor, Asst. Professor, Dentistry, Lecturer, General Duty Medical Officer
Vacancies : 55 Posts
Eligibility : See full Advertisement
Last Dates : 11/03/13
Process for Selection : Written Test / Personal Interview
JIPMER Recruitment 2013 for Various Posts
The recruitment will be conducted by The Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry, Institute of National Importance under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, it’s official website is www.jipmer.edu.in & www.jipmer.edu. It invited for eligible and interested candidates for the recruitment of 55 Posts of Various Jobs Categories in Anatomy, Microbiology & Physiology Department (Non-Medical candidates can also apply).
Details Posts with No. of Vacancies :
· Professor : 19 Posts
· Assistant Professor : 30 Posts
· Dentistry (Professor) : 01 Post
· Lecturer in Nursing (Obsterics & Gynecology) : 01 Post
· General Duty Medical Officer : 04 Posts
Details of Educational Qualification :
· Professor : MD or MS or D.M or equivalent qualification in the respective discipline.
· Assistant Professor : Professor (Medical) or D.M in the relevant discipline.
· Dentistry : post graduate qualification in Dental Surgery.
· Lecturer : Master’s Degree in Nursing in Obstetrics & Gynaecology or equivalent.
· General Duty Medical Officer : Medical qualification.
Age & Pay Scale Details for all Posts :
· Professor : 58 Years (Pay Scale : Rs. 37400-67000 + GP 10,500/-)
· Assistant Professor : 50 Years (Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100 + GP 8000/-)
· Dentistry : 58 Years (Pay Scale : Rs. 37400-67000+ GP 10500/-)
· Lecturer : 45 Years (Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100+GP 5400 /-)
· General Duty Medical Officer : 35 Years (Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100+GP 5400/-)
A Candidate should Pay as Examination Fee : A Demand Draft for Rs. 500/- for General & OBC Candidates (Rs.250/- for SC/ST Candidates) drawn in favour of the Accounts Officer, JIPMER, Puducherry payable at State Bank of India, JIPMER Branch, Puducherry-605006.
Guidelines for How to Apply :
Before applying for any post the candidate is advised to read the full advertisement carefully. After insuring his / her eligibility the candidates can download the application format from the official website www.jipmer.edu.in & www.jipmer.edu and sent the fill application with all respect to “The Director, Danvanthri Nagar Post, JIPMER, Puducherry -605 006” so as to reach on or before 11/03/13.
Some Important Links :
Full Advertisement : http://www.jipmer.edu.in/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Web-Advt.GDMO.pdf
Application Format : http://www.jipmer.edu.in/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Application.GDMO .pdf
Offical Website : www.jipmer.edu.in & www.jipmer.edu
Published by Ranjita for Employment News This Week